Discover SKELETONS: Museum of Osteology. It's Educational, entertaining andengaging!
Conveniently located on I-Drive, the SKELETONS Museumhas over 40 exhibits featuring more than 400 real animal skeletons in clever never-before-seen poses and dioramas that leaves visitors with a whole new respect for the animal kingdom.
The Museum features current animal and human skeletons, a Touch-me table, flesh-eating beetles, videos and ample signage for a fascinating look at life’s internal structure. Marvel at the similarities and differences among skeletons and skulls of modern-day animals.
Learn some fun facts about the existence and habits of animals during this one-of-a-kind adventure at America’s Largest Skeleton Museum!
Your ticket is open dated, so you can be flexible and decide spontaneously when you want to pay the Skeletons a visit!
- Your ticket includes admission to SKELETONS: Museum of Osteology. Food and drinks are not included.
- The Museum is open daily, 365 days a year, from 10am to 10pm, last entry at 9pm.
- Address: 8441 International Drive, Suite 250, Orlando, FL 32819.
- The Museum also has a gift shop in which you can purchase collectibles, souvenirs and fun science toys.
- Children under 3 go free and don’t need a ticket.
- The museum is wheelchair accessible.